CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

expert, page-176

1. 3,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 776
    Hi Japozi, sorry for the late response, Have had to do some hard yards this weekend. (Which might not have been the case had CVI been half as good as MS said it was!)

Where do I see CVI? well I am a true Keynes capitalist pig, that being that the share market being free from manipultaion inteference et al will give any potenitial purchasor a true value of a co as to where it stands today.

So the market is the telling us that CVI is worth 1.7 cents. MS is telling us that people were willing to pay 20 cents not to long ago, which was obvously contradicting the market. I think we know which one to put our faith into!

Where will CVI be in the days / weeks / months ahead? Well That will depend on MS ability to close any deal. I would imagine that any furture rights issue may be put toward purchasing the Diamond processing plant at Nheffo that MS is so fond of. But I cant see shareholders agreeing to partake in any such agreement until confirmation of ownership / credible cashflow projection etc are presented in a clear and prudent fashion.

The days of the CVI smoke and mirror show are over IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.