KAS 0.00% 1.5¢ kasbah resources limited

Razorline you don't hold shares in KAS and seem more focused on...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Razorline you don't hold shares in KAS and seem more focused on the fact Morocco is a Muslim country - someone has committed to funding their share of the equity for the project and help raise the rest - so I think that puts it at almost half way there and likely to raise the rest - could go on but simple fact is without a better offer we are pretty much insolvent as the IE states we would need to do immediate fund raising - so if I vote No what happens to my shares? Clear to me as a shareholder - it's the best chance and unless a superior offer comes in I think it's a bad place to be if management have to go raise money to stay alive - then we will see what dilution is - unfortunately it's not just a case of tin price today - I have seen prices rise and fall - far more to it - as you state country risk and to be honest if it were so easy why isn't there a superior offer - I am not kidding myself but for me it's the best we have - unless something better turns up - but if you read the IE report it's pretty clear to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.