KAS 0.00% 1.5¢ kasbah resources limited

Experts Findings, page-2

1. 6,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    Hey, is anyone done with reading the booklet? Couple of points.

Kasbah Shareholders will emerge with approximately 47.8% on an undiluted basis of the Merged Entity, and 52.2% on a fully diluted basis (assuming the exercise of all AMR Warrants). The Merged Entity will, through BPNM, hold a 90% interest in the Ban Phuc Nickel Mine in Vietnam (which is currently under care and maintenance) including nickel sulphide exploration prospects in proximity to this mine, as well as a 75% interest in the development stage Achmmach Tin Project. Consequently, it will combine base metals assets to create geographical and commodity diversification and provide a larger platform to potentially acquire additional international base metals projects.

The Transaction will result in Pala, a leading mining investment fund and currently the largest shareholder in AMR, becoming a 37.7% shareholder in the Merged Entity. Pala is a leading mining investment fund with a strong track record of investing and creating value for shareholders, having invested in 87 companies in 25 countries across six continents. Pala has over US$100 million of cash or cash equivalent resources available, sufficient to cover its pro rata share of any equity financing required for the development of the Achmmach Tin Project. Pala is supportive of the development of the Achmmach Tin Project. Pala's support is illustrated by its execution of the Support Agreement, pursuant to which Pala has committed to providing its pro rata share in relation to any equity capital raise conducted by the Merged Entity within 12 months of the Scheme becoming Effective, subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions. While any equity raising conducted may potentially have a dilutive effect to shareholders, the majority of the proceeds are intended to be used to fund the construction and development of the Achmmach Tin Project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.