MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

expert's report ??

1. 189 Posts.

Where has every one gone ? I expected that some one would have commented on the independent report sent out this week.

I ploughed through it, & must say that these people are more than likely being paid by the page.Why on earth we needed to waste $43,000 on this nonsense is beyond me. Someone may think differently,but with all the major shareholders in one mind on this,the deal will pass anyway.

I made mention of a share issue about a month ago,in lieu of a payment,which at the time, Mikoh had plenty of cash.This blatant waste of shareholder resources has got to stop. This issue was for 800,000 shares, for future advisory services,@ .023 cents. This did nothing for Richard Sealy's image,as he has said that we must not dilute holdings unless essential. If they are going to use advisers,we need to know who,& why !

Back to the report. This also does not do R.Sealy's image any good either. The report was heavy going with numerous repeated sections. My summation on any management over the years,has been that if companies need outside advice,then people in current positions are maybe not up to the job. This is not to say R.Sealy is in that catergory,however,with all the new blood we now have, ie, new large shareholders,we should not be out there getting reports done which are justifying what we all know is the only way to go.

The long term shareholders can see & understand what R.Sealy has said in his video interviews,so why all this extra cost ??

Let's keep it simple. Richard runs the show,& we put sales people in the market place,& get orders. Everything else,except the technology improvements ,is to be kept at bay till we make some money!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.