experts say u.s. losing war on terror , page-2

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Man alive Dub,

When will the experts make up there mind?

Faaarkk, soon we'll be able to bet on the amount of fatalities each country/even down to the districts are sustaining each day.

Probably, if Gerge W. deems it necessary and prudent, we may even get some sort of live streaming feed from each affected battle ground and this will of course be auctioned off to the highest bidder.

Now there's a play for all you risk seekers, lol:)

Which FTA or will it be Fox and Rupe will start the bidding war then.

I mean come on, it involves money an the last effort of the coalition's invasion march was televised, and how?

So why not the impending stoush that is going to break out in gaza, Israel, Palestine?

Oh and let's not forget George W. is keen to have a crack at Kim Jong, then after the sanctions are placed on Iran next week (and are ignored - as they should be - why should Iran buckle to International Law when the USA and Australia consider themselves exempt and above it) Gung-ho Georgey.W.Boy will be more than happy to mkove some tropues across the border to expand the 'War on Terror', haha.

No brainers really. What do you expect from a former and chronically diseased alcoholic. That way until he was 42 hey. Wow, what a turn around he ahs made and all byn himself. No nepotism there, lol:)

Excuse me, this crystal ball of mine needs recharging, I'm off to lunch.

Bye bye,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.