NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Why would you care? The experts at the SA govt department have...

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Why would you care? The experts at the SA govt department have gone around the world and to Qld and reviewed the science. Seriously, why are you even creating an issue? You're trying to understand a question that no one, except you, is asking. Oh, you and the other whiners you type about who were so concerned about this that they couldn't even get off their lazy backsides and submit their opposition to it. If it was THAT much of a concern they would have done something then wouldn't they.

I'm glad SA has politicians with spine who support their own department experts. Who recognise that if they bend over for these academic nobodies and stop approved projects because "feelings" then they will destroy the value of a lot of listed companies and projects, never mind spend the next 4 years in court, and screw their own economy

“I invite the RMIT academics to submit to the next round of community, environmental and Aboriginal heritage consultation on this project." Bravo minister. Bravo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.