FMG 1.32% $19.47 fortescue ltd

experts, page-9

1. 2,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

fold completely. how dumb is that statement. what was that based on the price of iron oar at what level would .... to fold completely.

i am not as optimistic as some here to the price, But i know the stock is one that has upside from here.

we all know if the i/o stays above 115 to 120 the value of the share will reach around 9.00 possible. But again that will be when the debt of approx 4 to 5 million is payed.

if they reach 180 tons i feel above 9 is in sight. but that will be when some large funds jump on. now the dividend looks sure to be regular and high this is a long term play for many. the spec buyers will see the return of what will be a blue chip. and also play for the return value of long term holding.

Fmg is now in total control of it self. as long as china keeps its economy above 7%.... that is huge at the this time and to talk about past 10% growth is not a comparison. as china's is bigger in terms of its economy and what it has to do to keep get all those new people coming into the cities to work. the wages and conditions of Chinese workers are improving.

so that will spark again the move for housing towns and cities. people can not comprehend the amount of people in china. remember they are driving the economy based on different ideas.

i can see FMG to diversify into other areas of business. in the future as well.

keep the faith i have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.47
Change
-0.260(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $59.94B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.65 $19.65 $19.37 $126.0M 6.462M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $19.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.50 24291 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.