ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

"Experts"...

1. 4,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1045
    Good article on the ABC website this morning discussing the pros and cons of using RATs in Australia.
    As usual, Prof McLaws was fully in favor of using them, while Prof Lewin of the Doherty Institute was against.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2021-07-02/covid-19-rapid-antigen-tests-in-australia/100260082

I found this to be the salient section:

"In a statement from the Department of Health, a spokesperson said the federal government was guided by "expert medical advice" when it came to the implementation of public health measures like rapid antigen testing.

"The Public Health Laboratory Network and the Communicable Diseases Network Australia … [advise] that rapid antigen tests should only be used for public health investigation purposes in certain contexts and situations under medical supervision," the spokesperson said."

Who is this Public Health Lab Network? I guess they have a vested interest in using PCR tests and so would be expected to oppose the use of RATs. No wonder the ADO BOD chose to try to crack Europe first....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $17.35K 826.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 362173 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 383789 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.