RHK 1.83% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

expired options, page-2

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Big boys who has big risk capital in hand, which could help them to hold a promising position in FMS and then if the IO is confirmed or better they could strick more to ensure their strategical position.

If I could president over the strategic decision of China and India, my first concern is how to break down the control of the three big IO companies, BHP, RIO, and FMG. How? I will coorperate several big steel companies in China and India to get the big enough IO asset without demage Australian national interests in long term. Once the IO asset(actually the supplies are ensured, not the price ensured) could be expected. I would ask these companies work with Australia government to build another one or two railways in Pilbara. Australia is a safe IO bases with quite good political and financial system, which could be win-win situation.

Most of the mates just see FMG. The picture could be much bigger than that. FMG becomes so successful is because this big picture. A lot of people worry about the IO grade but it is not necessary. No too many IO with the grade more than 60% and easy to be used for mills. Don't forget now it is China and later it could be India. It is billion people's business.

How manage the huge business and its opportunities? Don't use the trading and small investor's mind to play big things. It is quite dangerous. What dangers? The risk to miss the huge opportunities is the most risky thing to do in the market.

Of course, opportunities are one type of things, and the affordabilities are the another type of things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $2.347K 2.915K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 1694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.