AGU 0.00% 1.4¢ aurium resources limited

expiring 20 cent oppies, page-8

1. mycash,

1. the 20c option exercise price was set at a time when the shares were issued at a purchase price of 20c. From what I can recall, the shares actually traded at approximately 30c after this time. So, the 20c option deal was certainly "in the money" at that time.
    2. I don't have any "fear" whether anyone exercises the options or not. Even if the sp did go above 20c before May, Scook would still have to find the money to exercise his options, and even if he did so, I don't believe that he would have sufficient shares to now be a thorn in the side of management. My own options appear destined to lapse.
    3. I disagree 100%. I believe that the stock has extremely good prospects of an outstanding performance. It's 30% JV with PDY alone should assure that. We are waiting upon the drilling results from Telecom Hill - which I would anticipate to be about 6 weeks away. So, in a very short time, i would expect to see multiples of the present sp. In comparison with PDY, AGU has quite a low issued capital. At these low prices, AGU is worth at least 2 or 3 times the sp of joint partner PDY.
    4. I agree, sort of half agree, anyway. But I would go further, and say that it is extremely unlikely that they will be in the money by May 31 (even though, as explained above, they WERE obviously "in the money" previously).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.