A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

Hi There, this is Andy,hold A2M since last August and still hold...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi There,
    this is Andy,hold A2M since last August and still hold A2M now.I am a Chinese live in Perth,in my part time i also as daigou help my friends and relations in china buy foumula and Vitamins.I have find lots of wrong information and inaccurate information from Australia media.Now ,i will explain China new tax policy and formula registration with CFDA and the influnce for the Australia formula Company.If people have questions for gaigou and China's formula market,I am glad to answer that(as a shareholder for A2M,i think iamprofessional person at formula industrie.)

I start China new tax policy first.Now,there are two sale chanel for baby formula from australia sell to China.Two chanel and two tax policy.
    First is e-commerce channel,like Tmail,JINGDONG.Tmail,JINGDONG buy bulk formula from company and send to China's free trade zone,then if they have got orders from customers,they will package the formula and send it from China's free trade zone.Before 8th April,the tax for e-commerce channel is 10%,but there have 50yuan tax free.That means if somebody order value of 500yuan ($100),they should pay 50yuan tax,but the policy stipulate,if the tax under 50yuan ,that is free,you dont need to pay.If a customer order 6tins of formula,about 1000yuan.Tmail and JINGDONG maybe divide three package.Every package only 2 tins formula,they help customer to avoid pay for the Tax.After 8th April,tax policy changed.New tax rate is 11.9% and there is no tax free.That means even if you just spend 100yuan($20) at e-commerce,you still need to pay 11.9yuan tax.

Second sale channel is daigou,we buy formula from Coles,Woolies,Pharmacy and use the chinese logistic company to package and send to China.This Channel is like post channel,different from e-commerce channel.Before 8th April,the tax rate for formula is the same as e-commerce channel,both 10% tax,and 5oyuan tax free.
    After 8th April,the tax rate for formula has raised,the new tax rate is 15%,but there is still have 50yuan tax free.So this is why daigou send formula to China from australia,all the package now only 3tins formula,There is not any 6tins formula package now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.973B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.90 $6.90 $6.80 $7.266M 1.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12501 $6.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.88 33092 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.