MYR 0.61% 82.5¢ myer holdings limited

Explain in Financial numbers why MYR is bad ??, page-3

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Good Points.

But Growth rate probably isnt as relevant in a Cyclical Industry IMO. Eg) Banks and Telstra. BHP , FMG, RIO, etc

Population rising, The case for a Cyclical swing back could be triggered by tax cuts to income earners, also if inflation kicks in and wage rises.

Also If Inflation starts to move faster than the cost of Buying the stock and paying the rent and costs.

In reality Myer just only needs to tread water for a few years until Inflation and wage rises kick in.

Inflation would be more likely to move before we see Interest rate rises. Raising rates without an Inflation trigger makes no sense and is unlikely here.

So there showuld be a decent sized window of tax cuts, wage rises, Inflation before we see rate rises eating into disposable income.

I havnt heard or read a reason why MYR will go out of Business or go into Admin, so I think both of those are extremely unlikely.

Interest costs on the debt is only 10 million per year with revenues of over 3.1 Billion.

From what I can see, its a Cash cow business that is in the base of a down cycle.

Others are welcome to bring your Numbers to explain Good or Bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
0.005(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $686.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 84.0¢ 79.0¢ $1.555M 1.891M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20169 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.5¢ 70001 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.