PDF 0.00% 2.9¢ pacific dairies limited

I have never seen a piece of information stating the company...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have never seen a piece of information stating the company directors were going to run the farms. Your reference to they wouldn't know how to run a farm...not sure where you got that from, even though the chairman has a lot experience in the agriculture and dairy industry.

There's a clear lack of common sense or proper analysis to your approach and as per the companys ANN has never said they would run the farms but purchase them and maintain the current operating arrangements just with the obvious change in ownership and use the surplus funds for R&D with the view to modernise parts of the dairies that require it.

The finance wont be an issues at all in the current climate of M&A in the dairy industry and the squeeze for yield. The biggest headache if any is i do think the reason they are initiating this purchase as a conduit for direct supply to someone in particular. I am talking about a manufacturer of dairy goods.

IMO i have no doubt this play by AYB has other players involved, whether that be Saudi or Asians, its a common theme globaly not just in Australian. There is a number players at the moment securing their supply of the raw product, without mentioning the hundreds that are occurring at the moment im sure you get my point.

DYO but when you notice the lack of substance of lack evidence to a post and its more becomes moronic rambling just move to the next post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.