PDF 0.00% 2.9¢ pacific dairies limited

Explain something to me please, page-3

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Well I wouldn't say they wont survive..they will become cheaper like all other shells and will look for the next thing to acquire. If all the details your asking were known then we wouldn't be sitting at 5 cents. We would probably be back at 20 cents or even higher. The bond money is also a major part of this deal so if they don't secure that money then I don't see a deal.

"The Company and GRS Foods Pty Ltd have now agreed that the purchase of the 5 dairy farms should proceed as a direct transaction, between a wholly owned subsidiary of AYB and the farms concerned. Arrangements are now being put in place to enable such subject to completion of the Company’s proposed bond raising."

I guess they are confident in completing the bond raising? Someone wants to give them 50 million? Why put arrangements in place to allow the transaction to move forward? To waste time? hmm.

Only invest what your willing to lose on this one. Could be a big gainer..could lose half your investment if it falls over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.