OPT 0.82% 61.5¢ opthea limited

explain the market cap, page-36

1. 6,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2630
    Cheers. I was just wanted to understand if I had a third independent clinician voice on the results (besides the two in the conference call). Your conclusions/insights are remarkably similar to theirs insofar as what you have expressed to date.

So, a good sign for me given I am not an ophthalmologist dealing with injecting patients for wAMD and DME, if ppl didn't work that out yet smile.png

So my next question is whether there is a need to do a phase 2b with a higher statistical power and just focused on patients who have reached their improvement limit on Eylea or similar drugs. The clinicians were very keen to have an alternative to steroids. They were estimating this population size was around 50-60% of all patients. The alternative mentioned by MB was to do a phase 3 starting with treatment naive patients and then have various check points where they would take out non-responders to eventually find the most likely group to benefit. This was a more standard form for FDA trials, she explained.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.005(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $757.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 62.5¢ 59.0¢ $953.6K 1.560M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22662 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.5¢ 24454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.