NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Explain this stock to a 13 year old, page-14

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    It is interesting that not may people seem to understand the xtv technology here.

Joe Ward's original idea was to use idle tv screens in offices, clinics and waiting rooms to play informational and marketing videos. For this purpose he developed a software that would create a space for a customer on the Microsoft's Azure cloud. Each customer could upload videos to this space and create different categories of videos (channels). Each customer could get a domain name like bluecafe.tv The interface provided by xtv allowed them to play different videos. Later he added the remote control capability, which allows a viewer to play videos on any screen using mobile phone by scanning a QR barcode. He then came across the 3d Kiosks of TPT and decided to use them instead of regular TVs.

As per xtv, when they showed the 3d kiosk to AT&T, they liked it and showed interest in buying them. Also note that AT&T itself has a cloud but XTV is at the moment using pubnub and microsoft clouds. AT&T would have thought if the customers could be moved to it's own cloud, it could benefit them.

The point is if AT&T is happy to buy and pay then it doesn't make difference if the technology is like youtube or not. If the customer is happy, so is xtv. The only thing is the formal signing of the deal and I would like to know the percentage xtv would be getting as they would be sharing it with TPT. (disclaimer I don't hold at the moment)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.