PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

DonholmesI got tipped this company a little while ago and has...

1. 17 Posts.
    Donholmes

I got tipped this company a little while ago and has gone south ever since I bought them.

I decided to some investing myself as to why this is and my only conclusion is the capital structure, lack of money and no proven managment at the helm (Usually a recipe for disaster) along with an asset that is yet prov3en

I have also got onto this forum to see if there was anything that I could take on from other shareholders. I note that the options came up which I found interesting as I have been looking into these myself

Through my investigation that I have done over the last weeks i found that Peter Remta nor any company associated with him has or has had any options. However you raise Jalein and Jamora and the individuals behind them as the main option holders. One is the managing director of the Joint venture company AGU (Thats got to smell a bit).

This is and will continue to be an issue unless they find a heap or Fe in the near future.

The only way this company will see an increase in share price is through a consolidation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.