EUR 2.50% 3.9¢ european lithium limited

explaination, page-3

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    The US$750M is an implied valuation - EUR and Sizzle are merging assets into a new entity called Critical Minerals Corp. Sizzle had ~$US160M in liquid assets and EUR has its Wolfsberg lithium project. Sizzle effectively then gets a 20% stake in the Wolfsberg project for a price of ~$US160M. When you consider then what the remaining 80% would seemingly be worth, ie multiply that price 4 times (4 x $160M = $640M) - you get close to how the $750M value is determined. The NPV in the DFS also influences the implied value.

How does it benefit EUR shareholders..well you have access to ~$160M to get some way to financing the project. You get access to US capital markets on the NASDAQ.

Theoretically you also then are invested in a company with a $750M share asset, which is based on the issue price of the shares that EUR will be given in Critical Minerals, but it’s not like EUR could just go and sell those on market on the NASDAQ and get $750M in cash.
    Who would buy all those shares at that price right now when the project is not yet constructed nor funded etc and still has has plenty of risks? Lithium price has crashed, whilst future prices will likely improve, it may not even be a profitable project at current pricing.

For simple demonstration only, it’s kind of like me saying I’ve got a 1 billion dollar idea - all the research and studies conducted indicate that IF I get my project up and running it will make 1 billion dollars net profit. I then issue 1000 shares and value them at 1 million each (eg 1 billion value divided by 1000 shares). I then give 750 of those shares to you for contributing a substantial asset you have towards my 1 billion dollar idea. You now have 750 million worth of shares in my company. But it’s only an implied value, nobody in their right mind would buy those shares for 750 million in cash right now..we’re still years away from getting my billion dollar idea up and running and it may not even happen for various reasons, technology could change, the price of my products could plummet (just like lithium has), there’s still loads of risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $53.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $17.67K 459.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 267033 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 17460 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.