EUR 2.00% 4.9¢ european lithium limited

explaination, page-32

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2225
    What long term lithium investor who posts positively on virtually any lithium stock would show as a positive after this last year let's be fair?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5931/5931765-d1fb7d0f065e00fcce7a37b130ad7de7.jpg

Tipranks lol, really? It's meaningless as it's simply based on your sentiment when posting.

EUR has held up well over the last year against most in the lithium space, but why is that do you think? Could it be that this stock no longer really has anything to do with lithium?

I'm invested in Sayona, Core, Liontown, and a few others in the space and this last year's ibeen a rough ride. But they are real companies, building real mines, real production, real resources, real BODs. They don't do share buy backs, they don't randomly loan their directors' other failing companies shareholer cash, they don't try mergers with NASDAQ spacs.

None of this makes sense, say what you want, but surely everyone here who actually reads the DFS and then looks at other companies DFS and numbers and then looks at the lithium prices and forecasts etc, everyone can see then this doesn't add up...

I watch EUR and have done for a long time because I am honestly fascinated where this circus is actually all going. I am also kind of angered that this can actually all be allowed to happen on the ASX to be fair.

Mountainbike and many others have said the same here over the years and they were right too, but pumpers run this forum and push the narrative here.

So I'll continue to watch and hope that there really is something to all this rather than just TS spin. But just have a good look at the numbers and think, that's all I'm saying, not insulting anyone or attacking anyone. Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $95.96K 1.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92875 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 64127 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ 45659
Last updated 11.42am 28/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.