FL1 0.00% 14.5¢ first lithium limited

Explaining Blockchain Technologies, page-9

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    cheers G101 an excellent post, raising very relevant issues in the right way- and ultimately good to get management input. Not being a technocratic on this important issue that you raise perhaps the comments contained in the post # 30042107 4/4/2018 by benjipea and the attached link to Sydney Uni can assist where at about 23.25 Dr Karl introduces Emma who on about 23.38 mark and she makes the observation that Brontech is currently designed and built on the Etherium system but that the architecture enables it to be subsequently modified and then based on other systems as they emerge - it is a very good and useful video well worth the time required to watch it.

I am concerned about the points appropriately made by G101 and others eg for me what I consider the more successful Blochchain options out there eg Tymlex which will not doubt list later in the year and which are currently making money something that currently happens rarely in Blockchain space.

My assessment is that we are well position in Blockchain space with the investment in Brontech BUT is appears obvious to me that this is just part of the journey of acquisitions necessary in this space

cheers

SwiftRider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.5¢ $10 70

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41502 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FL1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.