FGR 3.92% 5.3¢ first graphene limited

I'd have thought RS mines, they had a relationship with BBR, a...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    I'd have thought RS mines, they had a relationship with BBR, a one time SL vein aspirant, though now a shell i believe after spending a good deal of cash trying to find and define a resource, I think RS mines actually benefited from that ill fated venture with some surveys being provided for them.

Just have to reiterate this here; apparently DHTEM had never been performed in SL - meaning no one, anywhere, ever has attempted to map a graphite vein with DHTEM.  They mapped out previous holes confirming veins of around 1m thickness at both mining locations and off hole anomolies to target with the diamond drill to increase production and improve mine plan.  That announcement was so bullish i creamed myself yet folks only focused on 'delay', probably the first time I agreed with @nasabear 's rants about being oversold and markets being irrational after seeing the SP tank.   OK sure delay but an innovative one, and these are after all, the opening gambits in FGR's play given plan was for 20 shafts.

FGR have been 'sidetracked' and have put a great deal of time and money into vertical integration with graphene, certainly with WG at the helm a lot of doors have opened in that regard.  It is little wonder that commencement of mining has been drawn out, apart from unforeseen circumstances and other matters that inevitably come up in all operations to hinder progress mgmt have grown the potential of the company from a 5ktpa ~$1k/t margin miner, into a credible potential 4ktpa @ what $10k-$20k/t margin graphene producer.

Given we are still waiting for a supply arrangement to be made it's no real bother that first ore won't be out of the ground for a few more weeks.  It is certainly interesting however that they feel so much time pressure that they purchased 20T of ore to feed in to the graphene market synthesis they are working on.  Perhaps there is a leaky ship, or perhaps folks are just putting 2+2 together with that announcement. Could also be that they need more cash through CR and need to keep the SP up as graphene sales agreements could still be years away!  Guess, we'll see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $34.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $9.487K 179.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 510000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 96106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.