FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

explaining recent days movements

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    In the name of furthering education and understanding of the world of investing and the stock market, what is everyone's take on the price of the stock shooting up in recent week from around say the 5.5 mark all the way to todays 10cent mark.

I mean the tenements have been there, the mines are still the same as tehy were 3 weeks ago, and we all know Treasure Island has been sitting there just as it has been 2 weeks ago.

So that said to understand investing better how would you rationalise WHY the price has moved with such momentum in the period of time? I have noticed that with similar near term producers, exploration results soon to come, and small producers that these occasional rides occur but just wanted to understand it better.

Is it due to the recent hartleys report, is it due to general 'jump on the bandwagon' when everyone saw it jump to 7 cents? Or is it something else (technical indicators etc). Or is there a shift in buying that everyone seems to undertake at a certain x amount of time ahead of drilling results etc?

Sorry for the generalised speculation, obvs just trying to better understand why there's always this run up in certain stocks only at certain periods before results are out or pivotal moments, since i mean is there really much diff 1 month before a pivotal moment vs 2 weeks(when the buying occurs)... or just pplz holding onto their money as long as possible before buying in?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.