Oh, it is FAR worse than that ElleDee! I am indeed (now) VERY...

1. 717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Oh, it is FAR worse than that ElleDee! I am indeed (now) VERY inner city and my son actually followed me into the study and practice of Environmental Science. I have occasionally voted Green and Independent (Left) and was working on climate change and related issues in the early nineties (when it was quite legitimate to be a sceptic about some of the science). I don't participate in so-called "debates" about climate issues on here (or elsewhere) as I don't believe there is any good faith left on the denier side. I haven't seen a new "anti" arguments for at least ten years and every one of their dot points has been called out as BS (or simply mistaken) over and over again.

And, to be clear, I don't care what "views" my ageing rellies hold. It is their behaviour that I find offensive. I do not find argument or insult to be endearing or entertaining at all. I see them plenty of times during the rest of the year and put up with their "scepticism" and "just asking questions" and "whataboutism" but I like to enjoy my Christmas with those who I love.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.