SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

explains a lot about what is going on.

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi All.

I was bored,so started researching again.

Found a very long Document put out by Afferro in July I believe titled, (Nkout PEA Report.) All I will say to you is read pages,3-5-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-22-38-39-52-98-161-162-163-165-166-173-174-175-176-177 and 191.
    They where the pages I found most interesting.

As I have stated before about the depth of the Itabirite,SDL know it goes down to a bit over 600mt deep and still open at depth. Nkout depth has been tested down to 820mt deep.

The Report shows Belinga in Gabon as being under the ownership of BHP.

Afferro goes into the talks with the Government and two other Companies,one is SDL about setting up a separate Company to take over and run the Rail and Port Infrastructure.
    This set up for Rail would be what I have spoken about quite a while ago.FMG set up TPI to run their Railway System.FMG did not buy their Rail System,it is leased.At least the Trains,Wagons etc are leased.I am not sure if the Rail Line is included in this lease.

Afferro give a run down on costs of a 105mt Rail and Port set up,with them owning 33% of it.They would have to pay and build their own requirements such as Rail spur,stacking yards,passing lanes for Rail,ship loading needs etc.

Afferro's assumption is that a third party infrastructure company will be established to construct the Railway and the off-shore Port facilities.The assumption is that Afferro,Cam Iron and other parties which require rail facilities East of Nkout will jointly fund the common facilities and in concert with Government,establish and operate the facilities under a concession.

This Report put an all NEW outlook on what is going on that we have not been told much about.

The company doing the Report for Afferro,Atkins,recommended that action is taken to mitigate the two identified main areas of uncertainty.

.Establishment of an independent transport infrastructure company.

.Security of grid power supplies.

Atkins also recommended Afferro discuss with stakeholders - Government and other mining companies operating in the Congo Basin - are required for the establishment of an independent infrastructure company and the sharing front-end studies reports,which should allow the PFS and DFS stages to be completed in a shorter timescale.

That gives some idea of part of the 210 page Report.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.