GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

explanation please, page-102

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Yeah, i guess everyone wants to know if the contracts signed are real, me included. I sold out at 1.3 but wont mean I wont buy back in. I just need to see some evidence, some market updates, see the class actino thing dissapear.

TBH, I think the class action has got real legs. Joel is on record for non disclosure. Now whether or not that was intentional is irrelevant according to getting damages and class action awarded. So as far as I understand the law, and I am not a lawyer, its not a matter of if the class action will be successful, it is a matter of how much is GSW and the Insurance company going to have to pay out. They also didn't disclose at any point the lengthy pilots in their contract announcements, and these are material to when revenues would occur and a material consideration for any investor determining ramp up of the company. This for me means Getswift hasn't got a leg to stand on re the class action

What really concerns me has been the lack of market updates on the major deals. Grubhub signed Yum, and you'd think a good manager would explain tot he market how GSW and Grubhub are going to integrate or work together. My concern here is Yum was not an international global agreement at all, but an agreement for Australia and the Middle East only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.