HDR hardman resources limited

Capman..fair question ..if you must know I am a v.infrequent...

1. 235 Posts.
    Capman..fair question ..if you must know I am a v.infrequent visitor here (as can partly be seen by my posting record since joinng in Jan 1999).....but I find HC is most valuable for learning not what too do....
    Most of lifes most valuable lessons dont come cheaply & trading is no exception.........
    You can learn /relearn a lot of valuable lessons on sites like this,... occasionally for eg I have a read of the LUM threads ,...just as I used to peruse the erg thread(s) a few years ago for example, & many other stock threads here along the same lines.
    The people posting here are paying big money too learn trading lessons....we can learn (or relearn ) the same lessons reguarly for free by occasionally perusing these threads.
    Its not just learning not too try too catch falling knifes either (although it doesnt hurt too be reguarly reminded off this lesson for free)..there are many other valuable insights/lessons you can pick up around here,.... but I rarely find this site too be off much use in determining when & what I will be buying or selling...(I trade Technically mainly, not fundamentally)...& it just seems strange too me that some traders would find thier trading compromised because they cant access HC adequately during the day
    ...Obviously that stems a lot from the fact that i rarely trade on fundamentals (or only rely on it too a small % usually at most ).
    Anyway ..I was reminded of another lesson in the midst of this episode ...next time just remain a silent reader...dont bother posting , because inevitably you get involved in some ego dominated battle of wits that just wastes time & cyber space ...(because my own ego compells me too reply against my better judgement (lol))...anyway..i wont correspond anymore on this thread ..I have consumed my share of energy/time & cyber space on this, pretty average extension of a thread.
    Apologies to those readers who have wasted thier own time reading this ...bye

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.