SRL 7.25% 32.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

I think any hesitance in our sp moving forward can in some way...

1. 27,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    I think any hesitance in our sp moving forward can in some way be attributed to MACQ not yet finding us a playing partner................market sees these things as a bit negative and that MCQ are probably struggling to find someone suitable. I can imagine all sorts of low ball offers coming in from all sides but that is why we have employed MCQ to sift through the rubbish and do some DD on potential partners. This can and does take some time and the landscape has changed a bit from the day we employed them. Nickel up, cobalt down, Li space scary as all buggery.................very little news on water front

The finance package mix of equity, debt, scrip etc etc will be all and telling................I believe patience is the key and only weak hands are dropping some cheapies..................what dillutionary effect we will have to wear and what SOI ends up as will be just as important for any investor here

Lots of exciting things happening on many fronts and I am still expecting a string of good ann before Xmas before we tackle 2020 head-on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $28.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $32.56K 98.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 1537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.