CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

I've been reflecting on my personal preference that debt...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I've been reflecting on my personal preference that debt management should remain CI1's bread and butter and I still stand by it. However, upon further analysis of similar companies it appears revenue is quite lumpy which leads me to speculate Jimmie's intention may be to divest the sources of revenue and reduce their over reliance on one source of income which ultimately reduces risk in case of any unforeseen events. Just my thoughts only, not financial advice.

I agree with your view - the current macro environment provides CI1 with a strong tailwind and Jimmie has a wealth of experience, is well connected and not to mention he managed to successfully navigate the company through the '08 recession which pretty much impacted economies globally.

There are just too many moving parts and uncertainties for me to make a reasonable assessment as to what the intrinsic value of CI1 is, however, I remain cautiously optimistic. Let's hope Jimmie is able to take advantage of this opportunity to take his company to the next level and prove he's capble of successfully manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.