CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

well said ……..✔️I don’t necessarily find Ci1 investing in...

1. 1,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    well said ……..✔️

I don’t necessarily find Ci1 investing in acquisitions in the lending game a problem. The two companies in Singapore are respectfully doing well, tho in hindsight perhaps the focus more on debts insolvency companies may not been as profitable as the lending game.

I think Jimmie saw a window of opportunity in the lending business given in the past has done well (Singapore companies). More recently the SME BNPL, AI BNPL will be a major contributor to CI1’s books, hence why few years back he appointed experienced bankers as part of the board.

What happens in this scenario, banks are closed due to staff having Covid or services from banks crumbles due to Covid what’s the alternative?
    Currently est Victoria police are down 800 officers due to Covid perhaps those officers maybe short term but how about the other 13,000 who remain vulnerable, you see my point.

Covid as we all know doesn’t discriminate it’s here, for how long no one knows. I think CI1 are somewhere at the head of the game, unfortunately the SP has yet to reflect Ci1 position.

As far as e-commerce EKBUY concerns are for me it is a very long term project. What does it cost Ci1 to run Ekbuy, I think some loose change it’s all drop shipping I’m guessing. The current environment we are living in with no end to Covid one may suggest it’s better be late than not turn up at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.