CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Explanation Y Ci1 inside selling exceed OVER 400 MILLION SHARES 2021, page-200

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Tradethespade1
    I do recall the massive spike SP hit 0.130 from memory the buying came from some bank out of Ireland if my research is correct PURCHASE est 6.5% of shares lasted for about 24 hours then slowly sold off. In the meantime one of the executive board members sold his shares est woping $7,000,000 bux WORTH sold at est 0.050.

Sure he’s with in his rights selling but what about moving forward try now attracting new investors since the sell off, NOPE not much happening. crickets getting louder.

That particular trend buying est 6.5% happened to other small caps around about the time Zip went north like a rocket.

Ci1 unfortunately had the reverse effect pump and dump with little traction to move forward. Did the $7,000,000 sell off SPOOK the share holders & other new investors? I think YES.

All New investors want confident companies Ci1 needs to now walk the talk PRODUCE the promises rather than feeding people BS DREAMS.

Correct if I’m wrong both Singapore businesses fell short of there previous quarters profits, whilst one of the Singapore companies is at its second in a row decline quarters?? These are the guys sitting on the executive board….OH SHIT better FIX Singapore ASAP or what’s the point been a part of the executive board. JIM….things need to be fixed ASAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.