BCM 0.00% 1.7¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Hey guys, firstly I just want to say I am extremely disappointed...

1. 6,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hey guys, firstly I just want to say I am extremely disappointed in the results and feel for those who have lost money today. I also want to say I am not trying to influence anyone in anyway and so I have sold my remaining shares in BBX. My personal opinion is that I think the company is done and will more than likely need to capital raise and who in their right mind is going to give them money. I think they will become a shell and exterminate anything that relates to BBX from it's history books.

So onto the explanation, I have been in contact with Jeff by phone and email for a while and this is what he sent me today.

Dear xxxxxxx

The company’s announcement indicates the next steps however this is complex and what we have seen visually does not match up with the assay results ( 4 experienced geologists with a total of over 100 years’ experience  viewed the core and each have worked with gold for many years.)

However hole 4 is starting to provide some answers to the issues we are facing in getting the core to assay correctly so we get an accurate reading. I can assure this was totally unexpected based on visuals. We have a number of test to be undertaken over the next 2-3 weeks that hopefully will start to provide answers to the problem and we have already been contacted by experts offering further assistance.

The mineralogist who examined the core saw 11 specs of gold in 2 grams of material yet he cant explain why its not assaying to its potential and this is why the company has been heavily involved in trying to understand the issues on hand

Regards

Jeff Mckenzie
    BBX Minerals Ltd

So there it is guys, take it as the gospel truth, or with a grain of salt. If anyone  has any questions they would like answered jut post them here and I will ring and ask him if you like. Anyway guys I hope you all have a great x-mas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $2.054K 120.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 94187 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 588235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.