BCM 18.8% 1.3¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Explanation, page-43

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Not sure why that html doesn't work.

[CEO Jeff McKenzie - irresponsible corporate accountability

Exploration Manager Antonio de Castro - oversaw severe technical incompetence]

I agree with you 100% GoSouth, but over the years one tends to become accustomed to it, no matter how uncomfortable it is. Like prison rape perhaps. Send scathing, abusive and threatening emails to management, is my usual M.O.

How was it when XRF guns proliferated in the field and all these spin doctors were ramping spot numbers? Fortunately, they seem to have self regulated to common sense around that. Visuals are always tricky for continuous disclosure obligations. What about the gorillas here - I bet they are furious, and tend not to be the gentler kind.

But IMO, AusIMM is your best bet for recourse. I know for a fact they react and have tools to cause damage - but everything is done confidentially, where perhaps it would be preferable to make it public and a warning to others.

Personally I am very suspicious of developing world geologists. Speaking generally, they tend to have an attitude that field work is for peasants, and therefore may be well knowledgeable academically, but have limited practical skills.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.