RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

Explanation., page-95

1. 1,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    It's all semantics really.

The announcements during the CR were all trials - nothing has been sold. Look over the announcements over the past 12 months and nothing has changed. The battery sounds good to a non -technical expert like me but there his no traction so maybe the wider educated community/buyers don't agree.

OK to be self-satisfied that you got the 'con' across on the basis of some strategically timed "trials" - and that's all they are!! Cut the shit and sell something.

Torus/Lotus is out of my comprehension - the bit coin of the electricity market? I don't know what it means or what its future is.

This will continue to drift and drift. The Cr wads at 4.2c and was a "discount" at that.

Dear Redflow,

It's not about preserving your jobs, it's about preserving shareholder value - indeed, advancing it. It's not about conning us to pay 4.2c only to see it drift.

Some claim the Directors purchased but my impression is that the full allotment wasn't taken and I'll check this out. My impression is that "Simon" took a partial parcel into his Super Fund but I'll check this out as well.

If there is a reason to be self-satisfied, please announce it because it's not apparent to this share-holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.