KAR 1.44% $1.76 karoon energy ltd

explanatory announcement, page-2

1. 30 Posts.
    Deansey,

Those who know and research can understand the analysis and the announcment and what is technical speak i agree can be difficult becasue unless you are PICKO you don't understand it all.

I for one read it had a Gas resource above their upper limits.

The had attatined flow rates that were good

They were getting 2nd rig to do production testing and moving the big rig to the next hole.

And yet people still panic sold - likewise didn't they understand that regrdless of flow test results and production testing - the hole they dug was the exploration hole ... the piercing of the reservoir from different locations is in fact the next step THAT HAD TO HAPPEN ANYWAY.

No - instant gratifcation is what people want like KAR have discovered 15 TCF of GAS it will flow and we can sell it to China for 10 billion a TCF - then the same people that drove it to 4.64 would have been the one's today that would have drove it to 10 in a heart beat - like junk food gab it and it's great and easy .... that is what people want from their share purchase - double triple their money and NOW....

¨ The market chose to focus on the disappointment of the lack of a production test and has ignored the company’s statement that Poseidon-1 is a “significant gas discovery” and that that well results to date suggest that the contingent resource discovered by this well is likely “to be consistent with or exceed” pre-drill estimated resource range of between three trillion cubic feet and 15 trillion cubic feet, with a mid-point of seven trillion cubic feet.

perhaps the above anylysts comment articulates it better -- i guess sometimes it is why they coined the phrase feeding strawberry jam to pigs in some respect.. the ability to disassociate NOISE from fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.025(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $1.412B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.79 $1.75 $6.040M 3.416M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20933 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.77 350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.