AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Yes laker, very un-eventful when I thought that come Monday we...

1. 14,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Yes laker, very un-eventful when I thought that come Monday we may see news on Colorado.

The Colorado find is amazing imo and the market has ignored it to the full extent.

If we see 300-500 barrels a day from this wells two flowing sections at a cost of 1 million per well into production a MC of 200mill is possible within a blink.

Always high risk this industry, but man you cannot ignore this oil, AKK drills four wells into this formation and you have a quick 1500-4000 barrels a day at a cost of 1 million a well....times that by ten more wells if feasible and boom boom boom.

IMO this debt facility will be the end of any future cr for AKK so at 2.6billion shares AKK has the ability all going well to get 200mill plus MC within 6 months cash flow positive probably more but we must always start low.
    Zero chance of a buyout atm with halcon imo....AKK are very keen to keep the 30% by the looks and if Halcon want to buy out AKK we will probably see close to 100 million dollars change hands.

Have watched AKK for years and it is time for her to run, the fundamentals are strong for mine and cannot be ignored.

Next ann will be a ball tearer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.