CND 0.00% 3.0¢ condor energy limited

Yes, there is no doubt that 2014 is gonna be a massive year of...

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    Yes, there is no doubt that 2014 is gonna be a massive year of exploration in the SGB. And I think there is every chance that 2014 could be the year that defines BKP and turns it into something much bigger then what it is now. I mean, you've got the 6th biggest oil and gas company (Total) and the 13th biggest (Statoil) preparing to drill in our backyard! What more could you ask for?!

Which is why I hope management are doing everything humanly possible to secure some funding, to make sure we are around for the action.

Who knows, a million dollars might even be enough to get us through. Assuming that BKP's exploration funding requirements are very minimal, a million could carry us through to at least Q3 2014. By then a number of wells would have been drilled, and us holders could very well be laughing all the way to the bank!

Find a couple of instos, give em both 100mil shares each at a price of 0.005, there's our one million. Easy! And with Total and Statoil putting drill bit to dirt all over the place, I am sure there would be many investors out there who would be willing to spend $500 000 and take the gamble.

Because the potential here is enormous. Not only in terms of oil discovery but for return on investment too. Those who have an average price per share of 0.003-0.004 I think are looking at a 5 bagger easy! The anticipation of one drill result would be enough to get you that, let alone 4-6 from Statoil and 6 from Total!

But like I said in previous posts, it all depends on BKP being able to raise some funds. I think this is the only thing holding BKP back, is the cause of the caution and doubt held by some investors, and is the reason for current SP. I believe that if BKP had a bit more cash in the bank then the SP would be much higher then what it is now because, as I said, the potential here is enormous.

Raise some funds and we are on easy street.

Fingers crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.