LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

The idea they say is time in the market rather than timing the...

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    The idea they say is time in the market rather than timing the market.

That is somewhat true for some stocks, however in this instance I think timing the market even for a short term buy with a trailing stop is best way to play.

Time in the market here has failed, so leaning towards trying to time the entry and exit seems a more approachable way to get some sort of return, even if only over short periods.

Basically if they come out Dec 31 with a decent output and sales production numbers the SP will start to move up, the risk or put is what are those numbers going to be, and what do they need to be to excite the market.

2750T per Q needs to happen next Q, so this Q (Sept - Dec)if they can show at least 1750 - 1900T, then that is probably a pass/good mark.

All indicators from management are that they will be not only at 11000T p.a starting Jan-March Q but they will also ramp up to some degree phase 2 in December.

My punt is the market wont know numbers and the SP will gain some traction just on the basis that they news coming may be ok to passable to good.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.