MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

exploration costs

1. 430 Posts.
    Hi guys,

Thanks to everyone for sharing their insights. I am guessing this question would relate mostly to the investors here who are looking to the long term (as am I). I may be getting a little ahead of schedule, but it interest me non the less.

I am beging to try and fathom the way the company will begin to use the money it brings in from the El roble project. plenty of people have been speculating on the "profit" taken from the small scale thin vein mining but i haven't seen any one query the expenditure that the company will undertake to further the Chilean project and possibly the Philippines project also. Did i see that they have dropped the Ozzie project?

So i am imagining a full scale exploration project that will shore up the IOCG style deposit and possibly be looking for a deeper source.

I was hoping some one here might have experience in the industry or in past developments they have watched through the stock market that might be willing to share their thoughts on how long this sort of exploration might take and what sort of costs are involved?

Cheers :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.