C7A 0.00% 1.7¢ clara resources australia ltd

Exploration in QLD, page-10

1. 1,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    That said Rattle, according to drilling results the Nickel is high quality and shallow, with Ni quickly becoming in short supply, surely it would be worth looking at farm in agreements or the like.

As for cobalt, the information I'm reading around EV's puts cobalt as the "new Li" as Li cobalt batteries are the talk on the street.

After all this time, long term holders deserve to reap something out of the this funds vacuuming company.

BHP make no bones about where they see Ni in their future plans and have also hinted at wanting Cobalt.

ANW's time maybe coming on several fronts.....
    Then again, we'd need a smart management team to seize opportunities, can't be flounders like the current lot!

DYOR.
  2. 4,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    Being invested in another stock which has a much larger cobalt prospect , i know the cobalt price is way to low at present to make the recovery of the cobalt economically viable, however there is some argument that nickle prices are in an upward trend and it looks like continuing , so once we get enough tin flowing regularly to sustain the mine at Granville and fund the start at Taronga without financial distress then and only then should we contemplate our Queensland tenements.
    The problem is we are already juggling two balls and struggling at best at that, so to throw a third ball in the mix will only make us drop them all.

Christopher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.402M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $12.39K 713.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 310000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 127777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.