KCN 0.00% $1.65 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Exploration leases, page-17

1. 889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2234
    In 2004 i was facing being stuck on a Caribbean Island as a category 5 monster Hurricane approached. Whilst everyone panicked a few of my mates decided we should embrace the coming fury by getting a couple of cartons of beer, as many willing bikini girls as possible, and sit in a beechside pool and let God's natural cleansing period come down around us.

My memory isn't that great as an old man now, i don't remember what i did last week as our lives are so monotonous, but 16 years later i remember that day only because of the total fury surrounding us, and the fact we embraced it with a force that only a couple of cartons of liquid courage can muster.

Once darkness came and with the seawater rising to a lever where the pool was being submerged ,did we wisely retreat to higher ground.

The next morning we woke to this..

Total destruction on a scale never seen before.

http://deepblueimages.com/dbi/2013/09/11/hurricane-ivan-remembered/

I recommend that if your ever in a situation where you can stand out in a Category 5 Hurricane, go out side and feel it's power.

The point i want to make is this.

Once the Hurricane is gone, usually within just 12 hours, you are left feeling like your life has been totally cleansed, the world around you, the trees have had their old weak leaves trimmed, the sand has been churned, the oceans refreshed and you build again from that day, you have no choice but to start again, better and stronger than before.

Kingsgate's hurricane is OVER!... These exploration permits and the Gold sludge being released has given us great warning that the next thing is approval to re-open the Mine... It doesn't really matter how, whether by joint venture, cash payment from Govenment, etc, all that matters is that it's happening. The Hurricane is over for KCN! this Hurricane for 4 years has left Kingsgate in a position know where all the wrongs of the past will force the Thai Government to address all the corruption and rubbish that goes on in that country and Kingsgate will come out of this better and stronger and safer than at any stage of it's 20 year history there.

And just in time for the greatest Gold Silver Bull Market of our lifetimes.

In case your wondering, here are the pictures from today.......... Don't give the fly's your KCN shares, for we haven't even started to re build yet!

https://www.google.com/search?q=cayman+island+pictures&oq=cayman+island+pictures&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l7.4760j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $427.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.64 $1.71 $1.64 $429.3K 258.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 486 $1.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.66 7944 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.