PDI 2.63% 18.5¢ predictive discovery limited

Exploration Licence Extension, page-2

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    In an effort to bring something of value to discuss on this forum,I thought I would follow up my earlier post with an update.Unfortunately there has been no reported news from PDI as to when it anticipates receiving its first exploration licence renewal.Relevant legal commentary suggest if the application to renew is made as required no later than 3 months before the EL expiry date[pre 2 July 2022 in the Kaninko EL] the renewal should be granted within the 3month period.It may take longer if the applicant fails to supply all requested/required information and or due to 'administrative delays"For a more detailed analysis of the Licence renewal requirements please go to the following links and read them.
    baofils.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Chambres_Mining_Guinea.pdf
    https://www.mondaq.com/guides/results/17/91/all/3/guinea-mining-exploration-rights
    I suspect in PDI's renewal application it will be required to supply  a far greater description of its exploration efforts to date and more importantly what it proposes to undertake during the extended licence period some of which it has foreshadoewed in the ESG areas.I for one am as much interested in hearing about the EL renewal process as I am in its drilling reports.I think PDI should on the grounds of the requirement of continuous disclosure inform the market as to its progress in securing the EL renewal and when it anticipates any"administrative delays" being overcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $434.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $78.67K 415.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 115772 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 74440 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.