GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

exploration lifts total target value to 1 cent, page-2

1. 37 Posts.
    This has been bothering me for days so I?m just going to come out and say it. I don't want to sound negative regarding the Strachan Corporate valuation, but who are these valuers? Take a look at their mailing/street address, anyone who knows Perth would think that their office is a beach shack in Cottesloe.

If you google ?Strachan Corporate?, the company doesn?t even appear to even have its own website. However there are a number of accessable valuations for what looks to be up and coming exploration and small scale producing mining companies. And there all done by one guy called Peter Strachan. Please tell me that this valuation company is not a one man band operating out of his sun bed on the beach. Because there is no way sophisticated investors and institutions would take the valuation seriously, its toilet paper to them.

I?m sorry if this sounds pessimistic, I am a shareholder and I have faith in GGE but this ?pie in the sky? valuation of 1 cents looks like nothing but a cheap trick to fool investors. If Hartleys came out and said GGE was worth 1 cent, then people would listen including the investors with deep pockets that would drive the share price up to 1 cent.

Someone please put me back in my place and tell me that I?ve got it all wrong. Tell me that Strachan is a well recognized, highly respected mining valuation company? something along those lines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 11520000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 757411 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.