CTM 3.75% 38.5¢ centaurus metals limited

Exploration Program

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Have thrown together (not really..... it took a while) my take on the exploration program for Itapitanga and Pebas, leading to Salobo based on what has been written in ANNs, inferred and historical evidence. Pebas could be 1 hole, could be 10. I didnt think they'd sink 5,000m into Itapitanga being limited to ~120m target depths.. But they did say they wanted to define a resource ASAP.... Salobo is WIP for me - and largely unknown. Too many dependencies at this stage..

Key takeaways are;

The last announcement changed the commencement of RC drilling @ Itapitanga to commence after all auger drilling is complete (assays received). The prior ANN advised it would commence RC drilling after initial auger assays were received... I take the former in my calcs, because - why not.....  I have also assumed they have not added resources to have more than one (1) four (4) man auger drilling at one time..

Pebas can realistically commence at any time - it's not restricted by anything.. Different location, different rig - different driller. It can be accelerated or delayed to suit other results/SP and other company performance requirements.. For me, Pebas is the biggest opportunity in our immediate package of tenements (IMO).

My Anticipated ASX releases have been fairly close historically to actual releases (and by historically, I mean by my calcs)..  

Anyway, open for discussion/input and criticism as you see fit, happy to hear opinions and other assumptions.. Just putting it out there as it is more information.. DYOR, as they say..

Will also attempt to define cash burn over time to give peeps an indication of cash reserves/balance any predictive CR's, will need input from others on $/pm for RC and Diamond drilling/assays for that. Will be restricted to historical info (accounts) if I can't get assistance, so shout out..

Leaving it here.. As I said this is my take, my assumption. Couple this to charting, watch volumes and trading patterns - with other likely influences as you see & interpret the world.. I'll now go away and check releases against what I have, because this whole thing was done off memory... :-/ !

Exploration Program.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 37.5¢ $170.4K 434.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 19513 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 5504 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.