CTM 5.56% 34.0¢ centaurus metals limited

OK, so the change of tack for the drilling program has thrown up...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    OK, so the change of tack for the drilling program has thrown up a curve-ball, in that I'm now rearranging the program to suit Co abandoning the auger program to the South.. This is taking time!

In short, the Major ANN (RC results) by my calcs is due between the 21st and the 25th May - however I expect some more auger sampling results to really keep the momentum up in this one, maybe in the next 10 days.

Intrigued to hear from @OldGeo regarding the hard upper layer and what potential there is for further mineralisation below the EOH grades we have seen. Also keen to hear what potential there is for grade in the 'red', or lower mag areas. Results seem to suggest mineralisation extends.. I am surprised there hasn't been an auger sent off to see what's between the Northern and Southern targets - or maybe it has, now they are not auger drilling the Southern target due to it being to hard.

Southern target with no Auger results is going to slow things up a bit - maybe it's a cherry on the cake resource...... At least we know there is mineralisation down there..

Hope to get program up tomorrow, with another bit of info I came across..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $181.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 34.0¢ $220.5K 614.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 23244 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 54116 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.