CTM 5.56% 34.0¢ centaurus metals limited

@Haveaago All good mate. Just remember though - everyone here...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    @Haveaago All good mate. Just remember though - everyone here has an agenda! We're all in it to make money, plain and simple. It's part of the reason I haven't put this info up before now.. Gotta save something for Ron:

Some appetite wetting, slides from Anglo on Jacare and other info I got off the Brasil mines website (it's a gold IOCG mine in there!). The Salobo stuff I have can wait ;-)

* Look how we're along strike, along fault and within the mineral signature for our little NiCo play (first image) .
    * Look at the Southern extension of the Jacare deposit - its not as though the NiCo vanishes (6th slide).
    * @OldGeo mentioned he doesn't think we've hit the Saprolite layer just yet. Look at the Ni % in the Saprolite
    *We have less waste over a larger area (as a percentage) than Jacare (we have grades from surface, they have 1-2m of waste).

**Our Nickel & Cobalt grades rank exceptionally well against Anglo, as you would expect.

Carajas Map_Mineral Deposits_TENEMENT OUTLINE.jpg

Jacare Page 1.JPG Jacare Page 2.JPG Jacare Page 3.JPG Jacare Page 4.JPG Jacare Page 5.JPG Jacare Page 6.JPG Jacare Page 7.JPG Jacare Page 8.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $181.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 34.0¢ $220.5K 614.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 23244 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 54116 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.