CTM 4.65% 45.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Exploration Program, page-45

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    They got the underwriter on board to ensure the OA's get converted. They'll want something for their effort.

I'm guessing it was an insurance policy on account of the fact that the RC drilling wouldn't get results in before the options expired, leaving only the auger results which may not have been enough to support the share price?
    We've also got a public holiday tomorrow, the heads have dropped perhaps people selling to fund options but also might puts some doubt into some investors? Even if you sold to fund you would be cutting in fine in terms of settlement. Limited business days to get your money to CTM, might miss the boat if you hesitate too long?

Can't remember specifically but my free allotment of OA's wasn't huge, there might be quite a few smaller holders who didn't manage to sell and might not be fussed by the hassle of a few hundred dollars profit, then pay tax on it.

The quarterly wasn't that exciting either.
    Suggests to me they're giving the underwriter a chance to catch a few oppies that fall through the net.

I also notice that my converted OA's just appeared in my account in the last couple of hours. Could also be people cashing their profits in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.020(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $223.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 43.0¢ $70.96K 156.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60617 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.