ARV 8.33% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

Exploration Revival Conference in Vancouver Hosting ARV David Lenigas

1. 60 Posts.
    Allan Barry Reports - Exploration Revival Conference in Vancouver

November 6, 2017
    |
    Allan Barry Laboucan

For several years we have reported the decline in exploration, causing supply chain issues that will ultimately drive gold and other metals much higher. Evidence this is happening can be found in the decline in head grades at current gold mines, and the decline in grades of gold discoveries.

What the gold mining industry needs is an exploration revival, and it has arrived in Australia, in a region called the Pilbara. Novo Resources (NVO.V) and their partner Artemis Resources (ARV.ASX & ARTTF.OTCBB) have awakened the animal spirits in gold stock investors that follow gold exploration.

This is the most important gold discovery story in my career, and I've been on top the play over the past couple months at the Allan Barry Reports. With interviews of the leaders of Novo Resources, Artemis Resources and top market commentator John Kaiser.

We have a special event coming up on Tuesday, November 14th, in Vancouver at the Georgia Hotel. It is an Allan Barry Reports production and our pleasure to provide the event at no charge to guests or viewers. It will start at 11:00 in the Spanish Ball Room at the Georgia Hotel. It will be an afternoon of talks, on the gold exploration revival that is bringing investors back to mining exploration, you won't want to miss it.

To open the show, John Kaiser will discuss the Pilbara Gold Rush, he has been a vocal bull on the play and has great insights to share.

Following John Kaiser, we have David Lenigas, leader of Artemis Resources which has recently become a member of the website sponsorship program here at Allan Barry Reports.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $21.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $15.56K 1.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1024902 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1398651 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.