CEL 3.70% 5.6¢ challenger gold limited

exploration rights issued early next year !, page-63

1. 576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    yes, you are right shorty, shell committing to spend $250 million in development wells have no clue, chevron doing a deal with Falcon as well, has no clue,the US Environmental protection agency who confirmed that the karoo may hold the 8th biggest shale gas reserves in the world also has no clue, nor does econometrix (see below)

The Econometrix Report claims that should South Africa elect to exploit the shale gas reserves located in the Karoo then the benefits are that South Africa would witness a significant boost in its gross domestic production – and one which has never been seen before, since the 1950’s, when gold fields were discovered for the very first time in the Free State province.

It is illustrated in the Econometrix Report that within a minimum of 25 years, about 850 000 permanent jobs would be created from exploiting the Karoo shale gas reserves. The Econometrix Report further illustrates that the exploitation of the shale gas reserves would lead to an economic growth of about 9.6% of South Africa’s 2010’s gross domestic production.

But you shorty know better , relying on a $25000 trade to declare that cel have nothing.

Your comments have no basis, are in fact laughable , and its clear you have no understanding of the Geographical formation of the Karoo that provides underlying confidence to the Oil Majors.

This is my last retort to you , as you clearly have no ability to conceptualise fact or engage in meaningful conversation. Once the exploration rights are awarded and the farm in announced ,I might then just remind you of this email , on second thought why even bother. Over and Out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $78.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $54.71K 1.018M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 236298 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 15935 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.