PRA 0.00% 0.0¢ promesa limited

From the Resourcestocks doc:Lugo said that although drilling...

1. 43 Posts.
    From the Resourcestocks doc:

Lugo said that although drilling will be necessary to confirm figures he believes the project oxides will deliver "at least one million ounces, maybe as high as two or three million".
    "Metallurgical studies have shown the presence of gold inthe oxidised zones of around 0.4g/t but trench samples downslope of 4.92g/t indicate that as we go deeper, we can expect higher grades" he said.
    "I believe we can get 5 to 7 grams average".
    (from Kathiravelu)
    "Apart from the possibility of delivering 2 to 3 million ounces in the oxide zone, there could be another 5-6 million ounces in the epithermal zones and there's further potential if the porphyry's there"

No real reference to resource size? That's not my call when I read statements like that and given the flights of fancy that you read on HC regarding this stock and its likely trajectory, plenty of others are picking up the numbers above and running with them!

Near-ology isn't a valid rationale for coming up with an exploration target. The exploration target should be driven by what data/clues you have from the geology on your ground - not your neighbours. Certainly not your "neighbours" 50-120 Km away!

No info was laid out for me re the very expensive engineer. I stated my opinion, others stated theirs. End of story as far as I was concerned. I still find it remarkable that you would hire a Mining Engineer on $600K pa for what is a grass roots exploration prospect. You take comfort from it - c'est la vie.

The reason for my OP was to see if I was missing something, was my research incomplete, had the company released an official exploration target? What is the reply? I was hoping that someone who is in touch with the management might enlighten us all.

ASIC or ASX?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.