PRA 0.00% 0.0¢ promesa limited

SealclubberPeople that haven't got shares yet, need to decide...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Sealclubber

People that haven't got shares yet, need to decide whether to act on the information that exists todate (various ASX announcements, BGF report from respected Warwick Griggor, Resource Stocks article) before the assay results confirm what we supect is there (by that time the price could be a lot higher).
    I think on what we have seen so far, it is a BUY at these levels, and I wish I had some cash to buy more.

I suggest you look at ASX announcement of Dec 21, 2010 where it says:

"Exceptional early results from the three main channel/trench areas with data from assay labs confirming samples of 14.80 g/t, 10.15 g/t and 7.25 g/t in the top section of Cerro Curunday.
    Alteration and gold mineralisation extends into the neighbouring lease to the south for one km with channel/trench sample results of up to 4.92 g/t 200m down by the slope, highlighting that the Cerro Currunday prospect lies in a large gold mineralised system.
    Mettalurgical studies confirm the presence of gold in the pervasively altered and oxidised rocks of Cretarous Chimu Formation from 0.4g/t to 3.5g/t Au tenors"

The various announcements relating to drilling since yet, seem to indicate that the company still believes in the modelling that they originally had.

In my opinion (I am not an expert) the delay in the assay results has created a golden opportunity for people who haven't bought so far. Will they take it ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.